The latest fall handbag fashion trends are all about finding your perfect match. It’s time to swap out all of those summer sandals for a new set of boots and trade in that bright clutch for something with more personality. From the classic black bag to colorful clutches, there is something for everyone this season! To find your next go-to fall handbag, take a look at these three trends below.
The biggest fall bag trends
Fall handbag fashion trends take a big turn when you look at the new material used. Pleather has replaced leather in fall purses and many other types of women’s accessories. Over 80% more women buy leather bags than there were three years ago, and it doesn’t seem like this style will die out any time soon. We feel this would be a good investment for your fall wardrobe because we believe that leather handbags will become one of the biggest trends in the upcoming season.
Handbags are a fashion must-have, and fall is the perfect time to find your new favorite handbag. The latest Fall Fashion Trends include both bold and classic colors and oversized options for those who want to carry their belongings with ease. A few of the trends we love this season: animal prints, quilted designs, and shoulder bags for day or night.
What kind of purses are in style in the fall?
Because the days are getting shorter and more relaxed, it’s time to start thinking about fall handbag trends. The perfect handbag will help you transition your wardrobe from summer to autumn with ease. So, what styles should you be on the lookout for? Here are some popular picks that are sure to be everywhere this season:
- A classic hobo bag is back! This stylish purse features a high-slung double or single strap that falls across the body. You can find them in just about every material imaginable – leather, suede, tweed, and even velvet.
- Another hot trend is a bucket-style baby bag (or mini bag). These roomy purses feature wide tops and minimal hardware for a polished look. Bucket bags are great for carrying everything with you, but you don’t need a large bag.
- If you’re looking for sass, look no further than a bold statement bag. Outrageous colors and over-the-something more modern, consider the shoulder tote. This purse features long thin straps that can be worn on one shoulder or across the body. The skinny style of this bag makes it perfect for parties, and larger bags can cross into “manly” territory if they are too big or boxy-looking.
- For fall, it’s also important to consider your material options. Of course, beautiful leather handbags are always popular, but suede is making a comeback this season (after having its moment in the spotlight last spring/summer). Tweed is another excellent option if you are looking for a textured bag. Its classic appearance makes it easy to wear with the most basic outfits, but its texture will keep you from becoming boring after wearing it too often.
- For the daring fashionista, consider a patent bag. These shiny purses can come in just about any color or material, and they make a statement. If you’re not ready for something this bold, try pairing your new patent handbag with an outfit that is!